Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am so glad to see this new Blog system working, because I have so much news coming up that I want to be able to share with you.

You probably already noticed that ETI-PI is now in color. I'm really excited about that because I know I've been struggling with the black and white, I think the muted colors really make a difference even though they're a bit understated. But that's only the beginning of the changes to come for that strip.

Zortic has some exciting news coming too. I can't give anything away just yet, but that should be ready do drop very soon!

Unfortunately Agent LF seems to be a fatality of the changes. I don't promise that it's gone for good, but I do want to focus on the other strips right now and make them as great as possible.

So stick around enjoy the excitement to come!

No comments:

Followers